Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

Excellent

I prefer the term "mortally challenged" for the undead. ;)

Keep the episodes coming, man.

W40k Dawn of Awesome W40k Dawn of Awesome

SPEHSS MAHRENZ!

I dunno. Felt like leaving you a review bro. Lovely to see something outside the SRM universe for once!

P.S.; Needs moar Necrons.

"WE ARE NECRONS! NECRONS ARE WEIRD!"

Battosai810 responds:

Always good to hear from you!

It gets a little constricting working with SRM 24/7, and if you've noticed most of my flashes this year haven't been SRM centric. It's nice to break free once in a while and make things like this and Milk and OJ.

Hey, at least I included Necrons, even if they were just the robot cat sprite from Hitler's Strawberries! Thanks for the review man :)

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Interesting compilation

It's good to see a toon that doesn't really try to hard to be funny, but rags on the overused jokes. Woot for that.

I LOVE the clubbing segment, beautifully done, especially Peach and Zelda's rave outfits. wonderful. For those wondering, that's Deadmau5 & Kaskade's "Move For Me" playing.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wow

The feelings I felt watching this are exactly the same I feel when I try so watch some anime somewhere in the middle of a series. Tooooo much character development exploding all over you face... yes.

Lovely job, you guys. I hope there's more to come.

Milk & OJ Bestest Friends Milk & OJ Bestest Friends

Truely moving piece, that will be remembered...

... for generation to come.

I'm glad to see some different work from you. Sequel should be sung by Randy Newman. Whee. That's my two and a half cents. Keep doing stuff. Create a production blog or something.

Battosai810 responds:

It's worth a shot. The closest thing to a production blog I have are my bulletin posts here.
If I can get Randy Newman on board I'll be sure to have him sing. Or Ray Romano.

Bambee Bambee

Rofl-saurus!

"BERD!"

That was amazing... I don't know what else to say....
More please!

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Absolutely gorgeous

You've done it again. Mysterious and dark. Yet maintain a sense of beauty and tension. I was there when you submited the first Lilium. I loved it then, and I still do. But knowing that you've outdone youself, brings me joy. I can't wait for the series! Keep up the good work!

Viano Viano

Very Nice

That was quite impressive. And original at that! My only guess of inspiration was that you play violin. Very slick style too. And that its from your heart made that more meaningful. Keep it up!

Jebby Tells a Story Jebby Tells a Story

AYE CHIWAWAH!

Dude, the sound is amazing for this! And HOLE-E CRAP!! Multi-segmented characters!! You are really going the extra mile here!

SRM and Wuggeh! SRM and Wuggeh!

DUDE!!

What the hell happened with you while I was in SpanishLand?! You're Flash skills are getting so much better!! Your manual tweenen' and movements are getting quite smooth. I laughed so hard, man! Maybe its only because its 3AM. But what the hell. Keep it up!