OCD+ OCD+

Good fun

For those who have nothing else to do. Haha.
I beat 'Big O' after about half and hour. I think it gave me a small case of carpal tunnel and/or Parkinson's. Yay.

If I was on vacation and had an extra computer, I might give 208 a shot, plus I'm a LOST fan. :P

Interesting ideas all around!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This game was addicting to the max man! I normally wouldnt review many things, but I really wanted to bump the previous review down since it enraged me what an asshole that was being. But I adore this game. The interactive scenery was impressive to see in Flash. I didnt realize how similar it was to River City Ransom until I saw the collections this submission belonged to. Keep up the work, my friend!!

SVT SVT

unfair

As addicting as it was, it was totally one-sided even with two people.

Lord of the Hidden Rings Lord of the Hidden Rings

Very Creative

I've never played anything like it! Awsome game!

VooDoo Doll Edition2.1 VooDoo Doll Edition2.1

You actually bragged the truth for once!

Hey Rik, I like it! Your bragging was actually truthful for once. The setup is much better than the last one, and if the computer I'm using now had sound I would have probably gave it it a better score. The animation is smoother too, I noticed. Keep it up, man! (This is the first thing I've ever reviewed so let's hope it counts.)

PS. Maybe you should use ALKA-SELTZER tablets, in the next one. Or liquid nitrogen and a hammer so you can freeze him solid then shatter him!

superlineman responds:

i like the ALKA_SELTZER idea...and the liquid nitrogen.......hmmmm...I SMELL A SEQUAL!!! lol neway thanx for takin the risk of reviewing when ur banned from ur computer...i appriciate it! lol